A smart home used to be a concept of futuristic home, or something only available to the rich and famous. This is no longer the case! Options and technology have made the smart home concept available to all, but knowing what the right options are for your family isn’t always easy to determine. The professionals at 1 2 3 Home Theater are here to help.
Whether you receive a gift of a new smart home gadget, or you are wondering how you could do something you have seen on TV, we can help.
Today, your home and the control of it is literally at your fingertips.
A smart home can help you be more comfortable, more secure, and generally adds a lot of convenience to your home.
Smart Home services we sell and install:
- Installation of smart cameras. Ring, Nest, and More
- Smart Thermostats: Nest & Ecobee
- Smart Home Security Systems: Ring, Clare
- Smart Home Lighting: Ring, Lutron
- Voice Control: Alexa, Google, Siri
- Garage door openers that work with Amazon Key
Some fun projects we’ve done:
- Use voice control to drop down a projection screen and start a movie
- Automate a waterfall
- Email notifications when a gun safe is opened
- A smart camera to notify staff when a client is in the waiting room of a clinic
- Cameras for adults to check in on their aging parents.
Whether you have something unusual you want to automate, or you simply want to take advantage of the latest smart home technology to secure your home we are here to help.
Additionally, we offer ongoing support so we’ll be here to help you as your family grows and your needs for smart home technology evolves.
Contact us today for your in-home consultation or to schedule an installation.
What our customers are saying
“I would highly recommend 1 2 3 Home Theater. They were affordable and paid attention to detail. My system is awesome, and it sounds great! Give them a try and you will not be disappointed.”
“Great Experience. Doug did a great job explaining the system which I greatly appreciated. Very clean/detailed in his process of installing which is also appreciated.
I would refer this company to anyone!!! great quality!”
“Doug did a great job with wiring my main level speakers. He is prompt and well informed. Will hire him to do my basement home theater.”
“Great! I am not a technical person, so he did it all for me including emailing specific TV suggestions that would work well for our space, to setting up my new Netflix account. Then walked me through how to use all of it. Will use him again!”